Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We went to the doctor

We just returned from the doctors office. I hadn't felt any movement this morning at all, so I called the doctor. They wanted me to come in, so I called Barry at work. Barry left work and took me to the doctor. We were there about 2 hours. They checked me, and I am still only dialated to 3 centimeters. So, they decided to do a nonstress test to see what James was up to. They had to wake him up first. He finally started moving. His heart rate was very strong at first. It kind of weened down when we were getting ready to leave. Dr. Moffet didn't seem to worried about it. She said he was probably in a deep sleep cycle again. So, she let us come home. She told me to eat and keep an eye on things and that Dr. Broady would see me first thing tomorrow morning. My blood pressure was low for me, but they really liked it (104/62). Plus I've lost another pound since Monday. Yeah! He has moved a little since I ate lunch. I had only had 2 pieces of toast this morning, because I wasn't feeling well. Dr. Moffet things that may have been why he wasn't moving. He was hungry, or it could be the party he threw till all of hours of the morning last night. So, we wait for tomorrow.

We'll blog when we return home.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yeah. . there are doctor visits *after* they arrive, too. : )

. . .just more preparation for his arrival!