Friday, June 6, 2008

Doctor Says....

We are home from the doctor after a trip to Babies R Us.

Dr. Kincaid is a wonderful man. I am 1 1/2 centimeters dialated, 50% effaced, and stage -1. We like those numbers. I go back to see Dr. Broady on Monday morning at 8:45 A.M. Dr. Kincaid seems to believe that Dr. Broady will induce on Thursday, June 12th, but he didn't want to make that decision for Dr. Broady. He had already done that once this morning for another one of Dr. Broady's patients. Dr. Kincaid apologized for the pain when doing the check, because Mr. James's head is right there at the cervix which meant he was somewhat pushing on him. Dr. Kincaid is on-call this weekend, so he said if I go into labor this weekend it will be him delivering. We would be fine with that. Barry likes the sounds of a 6-7-08 baby.

We spent a good bit of yesterday evening tying up loose ends and making sure all the bills that we had were paid. We also cleaned up a little around the house. We didn't want anyone to have to come into the house for something while in the hospital and think we lived like pigs. It had gotten a little cluttered with all the new shower gifts and school stuff. Now, everything is back in its place and the house is tidy. As I type Barry is emptying and reloading the dishwasher. He also started a load of laundry. Which is a good thing, we may need some clothes to wear this coming week.

Well, that is our update for now. We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I notice you haven't blogged about hanging out at a 95-degree wedding.

Oh well, it's one of those memories you'll cherish. . as one of the last things you guys did as a couple BEFORE James!